Sunday 23 May 2010

My shopping habits


I like shopping very much.
I usually buy books, computer games, shoes and clothes.

I go shopping with my mother and sisters and sometimes with my friends.

I spend one afternoon shopping.

I like wearing jeans, T-Shirts and trainers. I don’t like wearing dresses or necklaces.

Shopping is very interesting for me. It is very funny and at the same time is a good therapy when we are depressed. People should buy what they need and not be compulsive buyers.

Marta Vieira, N0 13, 8th A, 2009/2010
Escola Secundária Fernando Namora

------------------------------ //-------------------------

I like shopping very much.
Usually I buy jeans, T-shirts, comfortable bras and a lot of books and DVD’S.

I go shopping with my aunt or my mother but sometimes I go with my boyfriend or my best friend. I like buying clothes and books because it is a great therapy against stress.

I hate buying skirts, tights or dresses because I don’t like my legs very much.

I think my clothes define my personality.


Alexandra Santos, N0 1, 8th A, 2009/2010
Escola Secundária Fernando Namora

No comments:

Post a Comment