Friday 21 May 2010

My School

My school

I attend Escola Fernando Namora. We are sixteen students. My favourite teachers are the English and the Sciences teachers.
My favourite days of my timetable are the Wednesday and Friday because I don't have lessons in the afternoon and I have Project Work on Friday.
The lessons begin at half past eight and finish at five o'clock p.m. . I go to school by car and I arrive at twenty past eight.
My favourite subjects are English and Physical Education. The subjects I am worst at are Maths and Chemistry.
I like school breaks and being with friends and I dislike homework and tests.

Filipe Lopes, N0 9 7th A, 2009/2010


------------------//---------------------------

My school

My school's name is Escola Secundária Fernando Namora.
I like my timetable very much because of the lunch time. It's good and balanced.
My favourite day is Thursday.
My class has got fifteen students and thirteen teachers.
My lessons begin at half past eight and finish at five o'clock.
I go to school by car and arrive home at quarter past five.
My best subjects are Religion and Art. My worst subjects are Chemistry and History.
I like my friends and I dislike homework.

Andreia Ferreira, N0 1 7th A, 2009/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment