Friday 4 June 2010

Our site about Environment

I've decided to build a site about Environment with my class of the 11th grade from Escola Secundária Fernando Namora, in Condeixa-a-Nova.

This was our English project work of the third term in the schoolyear of 2009/2010.

As a first tryout I'm very proud of the work we have done together, especially if we take into consideration that this was a class with many difficulties in the English language.

For all my pupils who participated in this project a thousand thanks and many green days ahead of you.


Here is the adress:
http://sites.google.com/site/english201011c


Your English teacher
Ana Paula Amaro

3 comments:

  1. Uau!
    What a remarkable result!!! You are ALL (teacher + 11ºC) to be congratulated for your collaborative site: the topics were well chosen and the students'materials show their commitment and enthusiasm. Well done.
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alex,

    I'm dead tired and without time to do much besides working and participating in literarian events (my big passion!). Anyway, it's a great "kick" when we manage to put our pupils working and researching in English. Of course, there are things in need to be improved but I've tried to infere as less as possible. As a first tryout I'm really glad with the outcome: we did something different and almost everyone did their best. I've learnt many things and got to know interesting materials. We,teachers,are always also "in progress". I strong recommend this type of collaborative work: sometimes exhausting,sometimes annoying (especially when "stuff" suddenly disappears),but also lots of fun!

    Ana Paula Amaro

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are, as you say, always in progress - or should be if we wish to keep our students motivated. As far as I am concerned, I need to try different stuff - How can I motivate my students if I am not motivated myself??? It works a little bit different with adults but I'll be testing / introducing other webtools soon :)

    ReplyDelete